Over the next 25 days leading up to Christmas, we will be giving away daily prizes on facebook. Join us everyday as we open a new box on our calendar and stand a chance to win.
Everyday there will be a different prize available for that day only. Some prizes will be available for new customers who are booking a package of care with us, some prizes will be for existing customers, other prizes will be for anyone who likes or shares our Facebook page. We have even got some prizes that are just for the dads.
Make sure you check out our Facebook page every day during December for your chance to win with Private Midwives.
Just click the Facebook logo below to see more details and today's daily prize.
1. The promoter is: Private Midwives a division of UK Birth Centres LTD whose registered address is The Heath Business Centre, Runcorn, WA7 4QX
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. Promoted prizes are only available on the day of the promotion (i.e each daily prize is for one day only)
4. Winners will be notified within 3 days of the daily promotion
5. By entering you are agreeing to your First Name and geographical location to be publicised, if you share via Facebook your full username will be publicised. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
6. Winners will receive their prize within 30 days of the competition date (the date of the daily prize)
7. If the prize is related to booking care and a deposit isn’t received by the Company within the contractual 7 days, the prize will be null and void
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Private Midwives and not to any other party.
• Private Midwives shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
This year we're supporting the 4Louis charity, supporting families through miscarriage,
stillbirth and child loss.
The UK has one of the highest still birth rates in Europe and the 4Louis charity is run by bereaved parents, for bereaved parents on a voluntary basis. They make memory boxes and send these out to parents who experience a still birth or miscarriage.
Private Midwives will be making a donation for every care package or item bought from the store to the charity. Please help to support us by clicking on the just giving logo and making a donation.